- Personal toiletries
- Bath towels
- Liquid laundry soap
- Your favorite pillow and blanket, we want you to feel at home
- Clothing storage is limited so be conservative. You will need a week’s supply of clothes. We have washers and dryers available.
- Chemically Dependent
- Dual Diagnosis Accepted
- No tight, see through shirts and shirts must cover your stomach and back.
- Pajamas must not be lingerie.
- No thin strap shirts.
- No short shorts.
- No clothing displaying sex, drugs, alcohol, satanic messages, and profanity.
- No “do-rags”.
- No mini skirts.
- No shirts that are inappropriate for treatment.
- No seductive clothing.
- No Drug Paraphernalia.
- No satanic books or paraphernalia.
- No burned CD’s.
- Casual clothing
- Under garments
- Gym clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Dress clothes for special occasions
- Dress shoes
- Pajamas (must be worn) No Lingerie
- Robes (must be worn when you leave your room)
- Sweat pants
Please bring minimal sentimental jewelry. The Journey Home is not responsible for any lost or stolen jewelry. Pictures from home, but only of immediate family members.
Stamps, Stationery, and a Journal
Stuffed Animals are okay.
Referrals are usually made by a referring counselor, treatment centers, doctors, family members, alumni, clergy, and the court system. Residents are admitted Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.Financial arrangements must be made with the administration office before admit. That number is 225-667-3933.