Please bring minimal sentimental jewelry. The Journey Home is not responsible for any lost or stolen jewelry. Pictures from home, but only of immediate family members.
Stamps, Stationery, and a Journal
Stuffed Animals are okay.
- Personal toiletries
- Bath towels
- Liquid laundry soap
- Your favorite pillow and blanket, we want you to feel at home
- Clothing storage is limited so be conservative. You will need a week’s supply of clothes. We have washers and dryers available.
Please note that The Journey Home requires conservative dress.
- Casual clothing
- Under garments
- Gym clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Dress clothes for special occasions
- Dress shoes
- Pajamas (must be worn) No Lingerie
- Robes (must be worn when you leave your room)
- Sweat pants